If you have the opportunity to stay home to celebrate the birth of the USA tomorrow (assuming you are a US citizen and give a hoot about July 4th), please be sure to enjoy yourself safely. Here’s a handy safety reference, pilfered from the interwebs:
Fireworks injuries are no joke. For example, someone in my neighborhood lit a high-power firework near my house late at night last year that scared the bejeezus out of me, and I promptly ran out and beat him to a bloody pulp.
Be careful about overeating as well, especially if you are as voracious as former President George W. Bush.
Just kidding, he wasn’t eating the kitten. He was sucking out snake venom. Thankfully, the kitten survived.
Have a great 4th!!!